This page has links to pages with notes about various Fuego development projects.
- Continuous Integration Notes - using Fuego features to handle the full CI lifecycle
- Dynamic Variable Notes - using dynamic variables for bisecting and variant testing
- Running ftc outside the container - de-coupling Fuego from docker
- Standalone parser notes - de-coupling the parser from Fuego - FIXTHIS - create this page
- Update Criteria - adding a new ftc command to create a criteria.json file (could be board-specific, distro-specific, or lab-specific, etc.)
- Test server system - support for a remote test repository, and distributed test builds
- Squad backend notes - adding Squad as a visualization backend