function test build
When this function starts, the source code for the test program has been unpacked, and the current directory is the root directory where the source is located (in /fuego-rw/buildzone/<test_name-platform_name/>
- patch - used to apply patches to the source
- configure - used with autoconf-based source
- make - used to build programs from source
Core interfaces and Variables)
However, some variables that are commonly used in this function are:
- $TEST_HOME - the directory where source materials for the test are located
- This is often used to reference patch files
- The toolchain variables:
- $CC, $AR, $LD, $RANLIB, $CXX, $CPP, $CXXPP (see tools.sh)
There are no arguments to this function.
On success, the function should create the file 'test_suite_ready' in the root of the build directory. This is normally done with the 'touch' command, as shown in the examples.
An example path would be: /fuego-core/engine/tests/Functional.hello_world/fuego_test.sh