function test run
When this function starts, the test program (if any) has been installed on the target board.
- assert_define - used to check that required test variables are defined
- cmd - used to execute commands on the target, e.g. for test preparation
- report - used to execute the test and save the log output (test stdout) to a file
- report_append - used to execute another command on the target, and append the log output to the test log
Disk and filesystem tests may use the following routines:
- hd_test_mount_prepare - mount a filesystem in preparation for a test
- hd_test_clean_unmount - unmount a filesystem after a test had concluded
Core interfaces and Variables)
However, some variables that are commonly used in this function are:
- $TESTDIR - name of the test directory
- $BOARD_TESTDIR - the directory where materials for the test are located (on the target)
- This is usually used with $BOARD_TESTDIR/fuego.$TESTDIR
There are no arguments to this function.
An example path would be: /home/jenkins/fuego/engine/tests/Functional.hello_world/hello_world.sh