- Add 'ftc set-criteria' command
This will copy the currently used criteria, if there is one, and update it with changes as directed by the command.
- update the criteria for a single testcase
- update the pass or fail counts
- base new criteria on existing results data??
- update benchmark thresholds with data from previous runs +- a delta?
- allow annotating the criteria.json file
- use 'comment' fields
The new criteria is placed in /fuego-rw/boards/<board>-<test>-criteria.json If you want to make it persistent, place it in /fuego-ro/boards
See Update Criteria for working notes and details.