- Make test package system
- in progress
- (done) this might require refactoring the way testplans and test specs are done
- (done) Add a command to 'ftc' to install a test package. (ftc install-test)
- (done) Add an 'ftc' command to package a test for distribution. (ftc package-test)
- Add an 'ftc' command to remove a test from the system (ftc rm-test)
- Add an 'ftc' command to query an installed package. (ftc query-test)
- Add an 'ftc' command to query a package file. (ftc query-testpackage?)
Allow a test to specify dependencies.
I already have an ftc command to list the installed packages.