Note: The documentation in the Fuego repository is dated. Please use the documentation on this wiki instead.
Fuego Quickstart Guide.
Here are some links to pages with more extensive documentation about Fuego
- Glossary defines some terms used in Fuego and Jenkins
- Architecture - documents the overall architecture of Fuego
- Jenkins User Interface - describes the user interface for Jenkins
- Adding a board
- Adding a toolchain
- Adding a test
- see also How-to-Add-Test-Cases-on-Fuego.pdf
- Using the qemuarm target
- Core interfaces - describes the interface between Jenkins and the Fuego core system
- Test Script APIs - describes the APIs available for test scripts
- Parser module API - describes the API for parsing test results
- Dependencies - describes the Fuego test dependency system
- Test variables - describes test variables feature in Fuego
- Jenkins Plugins - list of Jenkins plugins preinstalled and used by Fuego, and an explanation of their usage
- Fuego Object Details - describes different objects in the Fuego system, where they reside, and how they are related
- Fuego directories - list of different fuego directories, and what each is used for
- Fuego release process - a description of the Fuego release process, to keep Tim sane
- Benchmark parser notes - a description of the benchmark data flow and parser
- Jenkins Visualization - notes about the visualization of Fuego results in the Jenkins interface
- License And Contribution Policy - describes the license for using and contributing to Fuego
- Integration with ttc - describes how to use 'ttc' with Fuego
- If you don't know what 'ttc' is, then you can skip this
- Updating Fuego - describes when to update Fuego, and how
- In particular, you don't need to rebuild the docker container every time you update Fuego to a new release.
- Raspberry_Pi_Fuego_Setup - describes how to configure a Raspberry Pi Model 3 board for use with Fuego.
- Using_Fuego_with_LAVA - notes and tips for using Fuego with LAVA
- Docker Tips - various tips for using and accessing the Fuego docker container